Search Online

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

God Of War 2 PC Version Review

Last Year, I was very happy when a friend of mine gave me a downloaded copy of God Of War 2. I waited to try it until now, but imagine my surprise when I discovered that the game is emulated from the PS2. Yap, you can play it in window mode, under Windows. First of, the menu, the installation was in an unknown language, unknown characters. Then, I have trouble with controls since they are not mapped anywhere for pc. So I clicked and push randomly until I got an idea. I watch the entry movie, did some small battle with the soldiers, and that was it - I realized that it's a waste of time trying to play something designed for PS2 exclusively. I gave up. Maybe the producers should think about converting the game for PC too. Such a popular game, and a very good one, must be played by all gamers on every platform they have. Anyway I will make an exception, and I will not give a SCORE to this game, since it was not designed for pc in the first place. I, myself and other PC gamers would love it more on pc, so this is an official request from us, for a pc version of God of War games. I know there will be a God of War 4 or 5, or which one is next, but if they plan to release that on pc, I sure hope they release the other ones too (God of War 1 and 2). Good Slashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search