Search Online

Custom Search

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tron Legacy 2010 Movie Review

Trailer:


I say this movie on Christmas together with my gf and i was surprised by the wow in it. I should mention it is worth seeing it in IMAX 3D. Yes it is awesome especially when in digital world. The beginning part of it does not look like 3D at all, but more as a 3D conversion of a 2D. The action was good, very good, the digital-cgi clone of Jeff Bridges, the Clu character was very well done made, just like in Japanese cgi cartoons, very real look-a-like. Of course the voice was his. I could compare it to the Matrix or Avatar, but where is the love baby. I think the story of a rebel son trying to reunite with his father and survive the game took over the most part, and since he got out with an ISO program girl instead of his father, that should turn out quite nicely as a future love, but I personally wished that they could develop it in the movie, even if that would made the film 3 hours long. That would meant 3 hours of awesomeness with good actors, a very nice story, and a electronic old music that belongs to the film. I couldn't get enough of the strange good feeling that this movie provides. This should be an example for the rest of the movies out there, not to Matrix, or Avatar, but to the others. I never felt so disconnected to this world and forced to be connected with the digital virtual cold and lonely world from the movie. I hope they make another one and continue with the story.
Conclusion: a worthy addition to the movie collection 2D and 3D.
Final score: 9.5.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search