Search Online

Custom Search

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Darksiders Review

I was blown away. 14,6 gb of raw power. I needed it so much, and I was stunned, surprised, and maybe I spent the best 12 hours with a very good action game. After my personal disappointment of God of War 2, this was a yummy surprise. At first, I thought this was some cutscene from World of Warcraft, and then I thought they tried stealing ideas from other games, like POP, Portal, and other slasher action games. I guess they missed Spiderman or something. But in this case, they did a very good job in succeeding creating an unique game, story, character. His name is War, One of the 4 Riders (Horsemen) of the Apocalypse. He has no mercy, he has only honor. So, the three kingdoms, fall into war, by some conspiracy involving violating a peace treaty. Apparently, the seals are broken, mankind eliminated, War falls directly into action between Heaven and Hell. War stands alone in front of many dangers, enemies, angels, demons, zombies, big worms, big nasty tough bosses, many puzzles and so on. There is a Huge mix of elements in this one. I mention, 3 legendary weapons upgradable, many passive skills, skills and upgrade options, teleporting, gliding, many different moves for each weapon, otherside vision, hook options, special powers upgradable, gun, and other guns, Fury, ride the horse of your life, great and huge environments, boomerang style, time manipulation, and so on. I mean I can see they wanted to bring all these element together and so they put limits on them, so that you will not have ultimate undestroyable power and believe me, you won't get bored. This game is designed in such away so that you must change your style every time you make a step, if you want to make progress. Very nice game from THQ.



SCORES

Graphics - 8 (Nvidia 3D Vision - 6 poor)

Gameplay - 9

Feeling - 8

Story - 9

Size - 2 dvd-dl - 14.6gb

TOTAL 9

Status: play it, buy it, have serious fun, maybe more fun than with GOW, kill everybody trust no one. If this game would have some nice marketing, like Ea Games have, this one would definitely take the cherry. Oh I wish they are making Darksiders 2, oh please, oh pretty please... War rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search