Search Online

Custom Search

Friday, March 18, 2011

Vampires Suck 2010 Movie Review

Cool parody movie about the Twilight Saga. I think the actors were chosen very well to imitate Edward and Bela. The rest of the cast was funny as hell. In fact this hall movie was funny. If you saw Twilight movies and other "trendy" vampire or non vampire tv series, and you are not, I repeat, you are not too desperate to take Twilight movies seriously, then and only then you can watch this movie. I mean I get you guys and girls that you find yourself, maybe in the series, or oh my G, it's such a good romantic vampire story that brings me to tears, but once in a while you have to laugh too, don't you? I mean life is not meant to be taken seriously all the time. So just enjoy and try not to judge this movie too much, and take it like an ordinary comedy movie. Yes, i know, you are saying that it make fun of... or it mucks Twilight. Dude, don't you get it? They make movies to take your money, they don't have a problem making mockery movies about the movies that you liked. It's not like they are suing each other afterward. It's all about the money for them, and it can not be about respect. So that being said, enjoy this funny comedy, and then you can forget it if it leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search