Search Online

Custom Search

Friday, May 6, 2011

Prince of Persia The Sands Of Time 2010 Movie Review

Not exactly what I expected. I mean I saw the trailer, and i was expecting much more. But all the good stuff was in the trailer, so no point in seeing the movie if you don't really want to. I happen to like the actors who play the two main characters and the "flirt-fighting" between them. But in rest, the movie is very lame. If I was directing it I was going to kill myself. It's like that movie Bloodrayne, another movie after a great game. I am a very big fan of Bloodrayne, and what disappointment that movie turn out to be, because of the stupid directors that do not bother to play the game. The same case is for this movie. If the director had played the whole 4 games of POP, he would be disappointed too of the movie. Or at least let a serious fan gamer direct the movie. This kind of movies after the game should not be made at all for a large audience, but in conformity with the game, and not for nobodies that didn't heard about Pop. That is what I think they tried to do here, to reach a bigger audience. Pointless I must say, and weak. May all directors and actors know their failure when trying to make movies without actually playing the games.
And the story is not the same as the game. Where are the f...ing sand soldiers, where are the many wall runs, and turn-back times, and the falls, the monsters, the humongous environments and puzzles. I guessed they didn't think too much with their little brains. Could have been a lot better. (Either follow the game, or make something original).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search