Search Online

Custom Search

Monday, February 7, 2011

Clash of the Titans 2010 Movie Review

Oh common, the trailer shows almost all the action. It is like you have seen the whole movie in one minute. They should had bring more action to it. Sam Worthington is a real talent, wasted on this script, he does appear like a brat trying to take revenge on some poor old gods. One thing that is mind-raping me is that I thought that Perseus is Poseidon's son, not Zeus's. That is the only thing I can't get my head around with, but I guess if your name is Hollywood you can do whatever you want with Greek culture. Well, if really Perseus father is Zeus, what about the movie Percy Jackson And The Olympians - The Lightning Thief. In this one they say clearly that Poseidon is the father. Well, it looks like Percy Jackson is wrong, and looses the battle. One thing that could bring it to a right is that mister Percy Jackson is a fictive character brought for current times for a modern movie story, so there you have, I solved this messy confusing puzzle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search