Search Online

Custom Search

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Hangout Part 2 2011 Movie Review

I have been expecting it. I saw it last weekend in my local Mall, with may gal and all that, and we decided to go because we loved the first part. At my first impression I get it, I know the producers wanted to give all they could give in order to make this one be more funny than the other, but come on, please. It's like sometimes they try so bad that they make a mess of it. This time they didn't got too messy with it, but I believe that the actors saved it. Nice work guys, any other actors, or other formation would crash the movie. I found some situations pulled out of the hat, and some as good ideas. All together, we laughed and had a good time, we really enjoyed this comedy on a Saturday night. I will expect more from The Hangout part 3, with lesser lame situations, as in those we're not really funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search