Search Online

Custom Search

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Venetica Game Review

Now this is a 2009 game. I know I know, what is with the old stuff. Well I had it somewhere in the archives and thought that I just should try it. At first all looks like cartoons, with a lame story, Benedict dies and Scarlet remains to save the day and the world from the evil Victor. Then I left it for a few days deciding what to do about it. I mean there was nothing impressing about it. The fighting style, the dialogues, the magic, the character development options, the weapons. Al are just so simple. But you know what, this game was designed for a 13 year old I think. Yap, even so I just kept playing it, because the main story was more interesting than side quest and game play, and the graphic became more beautiful in some environments. So if this was before Dragon Age, I would say this was a pretty awesome game, but is not, because I played Dragon Age first. So I would say Venetica is a "light RPG" for those diet keeping girls.



SCORES

Graphics - 8 (Nvidia 3D Vision - 2 - no 3d)

Gameplay - 8

Feeling - 6

Story - 8

Size - 1 dvd - 4.6gb

TOTAL 7+

Status: play it if you feel like it, admire the body of Scarlet. To bad some of the developers left during it's production as you may found out in the credits. Perhaps a little more work and testing could make Venetica a stronger mark on the market. Maybe Venetica 2 sometime in the future, or in the future of our children. I would like to see Scarlet getting back together with Benedict.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search