Search Online

Custom Search

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Siege of the dead 2010 Movie Review

This movie is kind of boring. I agree with those who say that this one is low budget crap, and I seen better zombie movies. If you want to see it anyway, find out that this man arrives at his lover's house when the main event happens. He is trying to survive barricaded in a building, along with other neighbors. The srange thing is that zombies here are afraid of the camera's flashing lights. This is just a nice way, to escape somehow, because they didn't have any other choice to make this movie go forward somehow. I think it give a bad name to zombie movies, and it was not "brilliant" at all. I could have thought at this movie when I was on the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search the Web

Custom Search